This is the first unboxing video of Canon’s new EOS C300 cinema camcorder. It surfaced yesterday on Youtube.
Canon EOS C300 was announced late last year in a Hollywood event. Canon has crammed this camera with many features filmmakers have opted for since the introduction of the popular DSLR models:
- Super 35mm-Size CMOS Sensor
- EF Lens Mount for Broad Compatibility
- Canon XF Codec – 4:2:2 50 Mb/s MPEG-2
- 1920 x 1080
- Rotating 4″, 1.23 Mp LCD Monitor
- HD-SDI Output, XLR Inputs
- Dual CF Card Slots
- Timecode I/O, Genlock In & Sync Out
- Canon Log Gamma
- Modular Design: Removable Grip & Monitor
It will start shipping after Mon, January 30 in the United States. It retails at ($15,999), excluding taxes.
Check B&H for further details.
Check Canon C300 Brochure